Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Been a While

It's been a little over two months since I wrote my last blog.
I got caught up in the winds of change, and have not made time to update the world on my life.
I was dealing with losing my wonderful stepfather, and I still deal with this loss on a daily basis. Some days are better than others.
I have stepped into an amazing relationship with my best friend. I fall more and more in love with him every day that I spend with him.
I miraculously made it through the gauntlet of finals and came out, not a failure, but someone on the Dean's Higher list.
I started up a summer job, working on the same team of painters at my college as I was on last summer. It's a steady job, and that's all I can really ask for at this point in life.
With all these changes, I have had to reshuffle how life goes on.
Time seems more sparse than it ever has before, and yet in some ways, I feel like I have all the time in the world.
I guess it is simply an adaptation process, and soon enough it will seem no different from anything else.

No comments: