Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Ode to Humidity

Oh, humidity...
Why dost thou despise me so?
....
Enough of that.
I think the better question would be, Paige, why do you hate humidity so much? Well, that, my dear friends, I can answer!

Point A: My Hair.
When it's humid out, my hair does this


Which, isn't that bad... when it behaves. It's the mass of curly frizziness that gets all in my face that I just can't stand! There's almost no way to get it out of my face and keep it out of my face. Not cool hair, not cool.

Point B: Sweat
When it's humid, especially when you're painting all day, you sweat... a lot.
The other side to sweating a lot is that I end up stinking badly. When you shower, you get out and just start sweating again, so you just stink again, no matter what your efforts are to smell nice.
After a while you just stop caring.
Like now.
I stink.

I'm gonna go shower.

No comments: