Saturday, September 11, 2010

A Change in Theme

When I started this blog, I originally made it to be a walk through my life in college, share with my friends and family back home how everything was going and all the great experiences I had along the way.
Lately though, I feel as if that is extremely petty. There are so much more important things in this life that I want to share through this blog. Challenges I want to put out to people. God's words that He speaks through me to the people that read this.
It's not about me. It's about Him.
I may still continue to occasionally post about how life's going (I will post a blog very soon about how this year has been going so far) but for the most part, I feel as if this is all going in a different direction, a more God-driven direction than my original plan. (Isn't that how it always goes) ;)
I have a couple different blogs that I've been mulling over, trying to find a "good" way to say what's on my heart, and I'll probably post them very soon, but they will probably offend some people. But, in the words of a friend, "Sometimes people have to get a little offended for them to grow."
That's where I'm at, and that's where I'm headed for now.

No comments: