Monday, January 10, 2011

An Art Major?

A friend and I have this joke about me being an art major.
A few weeks or so ago, I was sitting and working on homework with my friend K. She was working on a lesson plan for an art class that she was student teaching in. We were talking about her plan and what she was doing with the kids. She asked me, "Do you remember doing ... project in intro to art?"
I look at her and said, "Uhmm... no?"
"Well, you did take the class right?"
At this point I'm laughing. I've know this girl for a year and a half and all the while she was convinced that I am an art major!
In her defense though, I do "dress like an art major".


In other words, I dress artsy, organic, out there... 
Defying the "laws of fashion".
Make my own path.


If that makes me an art major, then I guess you could say that!
But I'd like to think that it's okay for psychology majors to be their own person too.
:)

No comments: