Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Secret Admirer?

Today I got an email notifying me that there was a package waiting for me in the mailroom.
Curious, I thought to myself, heading over to pick it up.
I wasn't expecting anything in the mail, and part of me was hoping it was some sort of fluke, an error in the email system.
But, sure enough, I had a package of  Sharpies, not wrapped, no note, simply the package of Sharpies with my name on it.
I couldn't help myself, I started to laugh.
I said to the lady working in the mailroom, "I don't know who would have done this!"
She had a gleam in her eye, giggled a little bit.
"Did they just come and drop this off here?" I inquired.
She laughed a little bit more and said, "If I say anything I could get in trouble!" and walked off laughing.

So, three hours later, I still have not opened the package.
It has been puzzling me so much all afternoon.
Who sent them to me?
Should I open them?
What if it's some creepy guy who is stalking me?
What if it's some sweet, wonderful, secret admirer?
The person obviously has been paying attention because this type of pen was the only kind I used all last year.
Or is it a noob who simply knows who to ask the right questions?
It's crazy to let it get to me like this, but I MUST KNOW!!!!!!
Hopefully someone comes out soon....

No comments: