Friday, August 28, 2009

My First Day

Today was definitely an eventful day. It was moving day. That's right, today I officially moved into my new home on Roberts Wesleyan Campus! 
I'm absolutely in love with this school. The first time I came here, I absolutely fell in love with the campus. That was in the middle of winter. You know how much that says about this school? I absolutely HATE winter, so for ME to fall in love with a campus covered in ice and snow is a BIG deal!
Any ways, I got here about 11-ish and was absolutely dreading unloading the van. Just to give you a mental image of what it was like, you could barely see out the back of the van and there was barely enough room for my little brother in the back seat. Yeah. A lot of stuff. So, we pull up to the side of my dorm, to the fire door that is literally right next to my room and I get out of the car to make my way around to the back of the van. As I open the trunk, I realize that I'm surrounded by somewhere around a dozen guys.... cute guys.... cute soccer playing guys..... cute soccer playing guys who ask if I wanted them to unload all my stuff. Hmm.... What's a girl to do? Of course I said yes! Literally not even two minutes later the entire van is emptied and all of my dorm stuff is in my room. Can I just say one thing? God has a mean sense of humor to send me a bunch of cute guys to unload my van for me!

I'm finally here. More college posts to come.

1 comment:

Sarah-Catherine said...

you lucky girl, i wish we had such luck moving my sister in again this year.