Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Quick Post!

I have 8 minutes before my lunch break is up, so I thought I'd give you a quick update on life.
7 minutes.
I've been working a ton lately (what else is new?) and realized that I only have a few more weeks before I start classes again.
I move into my fall housing this weekend.
6 minutes.
I'm really looking forward to moving into my fall housing. I'm living with one of my best friends and I'm hoping that I can be a blessing in her life over the next year.
5 minutes.
All my textbooks have come in!
I know it's nerdy, but I always get excited about textbooks.
Although, one textbook kind of scares me a little bit.
Understanding Human Sexuality. Oh yes.
4 minutes.
I guess I'm kind of looking forward to Human Sexuality.
I've heard a lot of good things about the class.
But it still kind of skeeves me out that I'm gonna be learning about sex for an entire semester.
3 minutes.
I think the class I'm most looking forward to this semester is my counselling theory and practice class.
This is really what I want to do with my psychology degree and I hope that this class just confirms within my spirit that this is what I'm supposed to be doing.
2 minutes.
I'm kind of running out of things to say.
With not a whole lot of time left, I guess I'll just say goodbye!
Thanks for reading my random thoughts and quick updates of the day.
1 minute!
Guess that means it's back to painting door frames for me!
PEACE!

No comments: