Monday, February 14, 2011

Hair

I've had long hair for a fairly long time now.
The last time I cut it short was back in like third grade.
For the past couple years, I have toyed with the idea of cutting my hair short, doing something different with it, but I have never gotten up the courage to actually do it.
Right now, I'm about due for another haircut, and, as just about every other time I get my hair cut, I've been dancing around cutting it all off.
But this time feels a little different for me.
Instead of just cutting it off, I've been thinking about donating it, providing someone with cancer or a child with hairloss the ability to be confident again.
Make a difference while getting a new style.
It makes it feel like I'm doing something more than simply cutting my hair.
It gives me the courage to actually go through with it this time.
Besides the fact that I am basically in love with this haircut:
We'll see...
If I actually go through with it, I'll be posting pictures in a week or so!

1 comment:

R N W said...

It's worth it! They send you this super cool card in the mail with this really peculiar picture...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_pVIm7KixxAg/SkL4TagV8zI/AAAAAAAABUU/yvx92C3CXRc/s320/LocksOfLove.jpg