Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Indie Movie

I adore really bad indie films.
Somehow they just work their way into your heart and the art of them makes you keep coming back.
With this love of indie films, I have come to the conclusion that if you took all of the really awkward moments from my life together, it would make a really funny, really horrible indie film.
It would not follow the typical girl-meets-boy, girl falls for boy, girl and boy end up together story line, but rather would be a collection of mini-stories, each showing a piece of my personality in some sick, satirical fashion that people would groan in shock over initially but grow fonder of as each clip passed by.
By the end, people would be oddly in love with this eccentric girl and her awkwardly pieced together life that somehow works.
I'll melt the hearts of millions with my simple, strange stories.
Hmm...
I think I'll go start writing the script now.

No comments: