Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Day 3

100 days, 100 ways...


Today I am thankful for:
Catching up with my girlfriends in a coffee shop.
The break in the clouds to let the sun shine through.
The fact that I have a job.
Awesome scarves.

A thought for today:
I realized the other day that I have a tiny crush on someone.
A fairly normal thing for a girl my age, but it was a major thing for me.
But, today, as I was walking through the library, I had a realization about this. 
This little crush is helping me grow and heal.
The fact that I am even able to look at a guy and see potential, that I am not completely complacent towards men, that I can hope for a future with someone, is huge for me.
So, I realized today that even if nothing happens with this guy, I am thankful simply for the presence of his cute face in my life every once and a while. 
Because, if for no other reason than this, he has helped me realize that I will, and do, have the ability to love someone, and that it should not be wasted simply because one boy did not want or deserve my love. 
I rest in the hope of a brighter tomorrow, a day full of love, and a cute man to someday share it with. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said! I am happy to hear that the healing process is continuing. =)