Friday, October 7, 2011

Moving

So, as many of you have noticed, I've been working on a project on this blog that I've been calling "100 Days, 100 Ways".
I'm only 4 posts in, and it's already been a  very healing process for me.
But, I had a realization the other day.
If I continue this project, it will ultimately overwhelm the "Nothing is Real" blog, and the concept that I've been trying to stick with here.
I was faced with a dilemma that I didn't really want to deal with, but had to.
I could either revamp "Nothing is Real" to focus more on "100 Days..." or I could create an entirely new blog, a different entity, that could be solely dedicated to my "100 Days..." project.
This would allow me to keep "Nothing is Real" focused on my thoughts and feelings on "life, love, and God" as I so aptly put it when I made it.
So, I gave in, and created a new blog.

I present to you "100 Days, 100 Ways"!
http://onehundreddaysonehundredways.blogspot.com/

No comments: