Monday, December 6, 2010

Down to the Wire

One week of classes left.
Then finals.
Oh the dreaded marathon. 
12 page paper due tomorrow.
Big project due Wednesday.
First (and hopefully last?) all-nighter tonight.
This week is probably worse than finals.
I can make it.
Taking heart in 2 Timothy 4:7.
Paul states, "I have fought the good fight. I have finished the race. I have kept the faith."
Now, I'm not dying, but I consider this semester a fight, a race.
I want to say at the end of next week that I have fought the good fight.
That I have finished the race strong.
That all the while I have kept faith. 
That last one has been a stretch for me.
But I made it through harder weeks this semester.
I can survive this week.
I can complete the marathon strong. 
God give me grace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOU CAN DO IT PAIGE!!! You do really well under that kind of pressure. I fully expect to hear a good report at the end of this semester. <3

Mom