Thursday, December 16, 2010

Note Cards

If you choose to go no further, I do not blame you. 
What follows is a view of questions that plagued my mind over Thanksgiving, illustrated on note-cards in some way that I felt represented what that question caused me to feel.
It was interesting to make these note-cards, if nothing else, because it gave me a look into myself that I may not have been willing to experience any other way. 
If you have anything to say about these questions, please let me know. It would be good to get people talking about some of these questions.



There you have it, a look into my mind...
I actually have already been working on a second edition of this, kind of on accident.
Questions on life would randomly pop into my head while studying for finals, and I would write them on post-it notes. Little twist, same concept. Maybe I'll post them while I'm home over break.

No comments: