Monday, October 4, 2010

When the Darkness Has Robbed You of All Your Sight....

God's been testing me lately.
Will I trust Him with everything?
Do I truly believe that He will provide for me?
Can He really be my everything?
It's a test that we all have to go through at some point or another.
And it's painful.
It sucks.
You feel alone. You feel like you're stumbling around in the dark. When you need people the most, they're not there.
But...
I know my God is good. I know my God loves me. I know my God will take care of me.
I KNOW all of this.
But what I am going through is the translation of knowing to believing. 
I know what I know about God, but do I really believe that God is there?
If someone asked me this, I would say yes in a heartbeat.
I just need to hold on to this certainty, this absolute truth that He IS there, especially in the trials and rough patches.
I will not be shaken. I will not be moved.

No comments: