Thursday, November 18, 2010

Don't Judge

I slept on the floor of the library today.
Sometimes I think I look like I'm homeless.
I drink too much coffee.
I wear too much make up.
I love too freely.
I trust too restrictedly.
I get angry too easily.
I often wear clashing patterns at the same time.
I shop mostly at thrift stores.
I don't show emotion easily.
Sometimes I get hurt and people don't even know it.
I have a Strongbad patch on my backpack.
I don't read my bible nearly enough.
I want to be loved.
I wish I was more artistic.
I'm not an A+ student, although I wish I was.
I seclude myself from people, then become lonely when there's no one around.
I sometimes jump to conclusions too quickly.
I procrastinate too much.
I wish I could sit on a rooftop at watch the stars when it's cloudy then don't take advantage of it when it's clear.
I slept on the library floor today.
I'm not perfect and I'll never try to be something that I'm not.
Don't judge, but love me for who I am :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my....you sound very much like your mother. (Is this a bad thing? :) I LOVE that you are crazy and unique! That you refuse to conform to what society says you should be. That you openly show your love and love your God with your whole being. That you set goals, work hard, and aren't afraid to stretch yourself. All of these things make you so very special. I love who you are girly!!

Mama