Sunday, November 21, 2010

Falling in Love with You

This morning as I was getting ready for church, I had my Nat King Cole station on Pandora playing and the song, "Can't Help Falling In Love With You" by Elvis Presley came on. I didn't think anything of it, but kept listening to the station and then headed out to church.
We had communion in service today, and as I'm sitting there praying before going up to take communion, the song popped into my head.



Take my hand, take my whole life too...
For I can't help falling in love with you....


It was almost like God was reassuring me. No matter what, He can't help falling in love with me. I may be frustrating sometimes, and I mess up more than He'd like, but He loves me, and everyday He falls in love with me again. I guess I just have to follow after the heart of God.

No comments: