Saturday, September 19, 2009

Discovering America

Alright, so maybe I didn't "discover America", but I did discover Rochester! ..... Maybe not..... But! I did go on an adventure tonight to downtown Rochester. Four other girls and I decided to pile into a car tonight and venture downtown in search of a movie theater that one of the girls had heard about.

Needless to say, our directions got us so mixed up and turned around that we ended up at the WRONG movie theater, which didn't have the movie we were planning on seeing.

I guess in a way it was better that we didn't end up seeing a movie because we ended up having some great bonding time instead. We walked to The Spot instead and each got a cup of coffee and a snack.

We got to sit and talk, get to know each other a little bit better than we did before, and we all in all had a good time. Plus, I think if we had ended up in a movie theater, I would have ended up sleeping through the majority of the movie. I normally do not sleep through movies, but I had taken Benadryl for my arm before we had left. You might be wondering to yourself, Paige, why did you take Benadryl before going to a movie? That is a very good question, but, it won't be answered till another time! Goodnight and good luck.

No comments: