Thursday, September 3, 2009

Spending Time in the Library

I've been spending a lot of time in the library lately. I find that I get more work done in the library than in my dorm. In my dorm, I get distracted by things on my desk like crayons or by the girls in the hall. So, I go to study in the library.
I love the library. 
I love studying in the library.
I love discovering all the different features of my webcam while in the library.
Especially all of those special filters that distort your face.
I love finding the best possible way to distort yourself.
I love doing this with a friend.
I call this one the transvestite picture......
I'm loving college and everything I've been learning here... along with the good times that come with it. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

THIS IS STUDYING? I didn't know that you had to go to college to learn this!!! Silly me!!
HA! HA!!

Mom

MICHELLE said...

You are too funny! I could never study in the library...too quiet! Looks like you are off to an awesome start!!!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA Paige those pictures made me laugh so hard you dont even know :) It made my day!!!!
<3 Jillian

Anonymous said...

That's my girl.... Yer so Purty! dAD

Anonymous said...

yeah..no distraction in the library...lol

Mrs. M.