Sunday, September 13, 2009

Wegmans - The Most Wonderful Place on the Earth

If you've never made the journey to your local Wegmans.... shame on you. Wegmans is the most amazing grocery store on the face of the earth. I love Wegmans.
Tonight we took our first trip of the semester to Wegmans. I was so excited. And, to make it even better, I got a pint of some amazing ice cream. Starbucks Java Chip ice cream. MMMMMmmmmm....... 
 
This is certainly a lovely treat for me that I know will last me a very long time. This ice cream is heaven in the form of ice cream and it needs to be savored as such. Wonderful coffee flavored ice cream with chunks of chocolate in it, but it's got that wonderful flavor to it that only Starbucks can produce. It's creamy and amazing and I promise you that if anyone steals any of it, they will surely die. It's like the fruit from the tree of Good and Evil. If anyone eats the forbidden fruit, they will surely die. Only in this case, I'm not God, and it's not fruit. It's Starbucks Java Chip Frappuccino ice cream. And it's amazing.

No comments: