Sunday, September 27, 2009

A New Church?


I think I've made my decision on the church that I want to start going to on a regular basis. It's called Mosaic and it meets at MCC every week.

I went last week for the first time, and thought I liked it, so I decided to go again today. I liked the service again, but what really seems to draw me back is the fact that people there made me feel welcome. I ended up talking with a group of girls who were really nice and I'm thinking about joining the young adults group there. It seemed like a really great group of people. I think it's nice that it's a smaller church too. I almost felt like I fell between the cracks in some of the bigger churches that I ventured to and I enjoyed the fact that at Mosaic the pastor noticed I was new and introduced himself. It was nice. Another kicker for me is that they need someone to play bass every once and a while. I love playing bass on worship teams. I'm definitely going to be praying about all of this, but for now, I'm pretty happy with this new church!

No comments: